New Hardware

Watson, Keith kwatson at grtk.com
Fri Jul 27 12:04:53 EDT 2001

Steve,

Thanks. Was beginning to wonder if the cry for help got through or not.

I have read the PCMCIA-HOWTo. Section 2.3.1 deals with desktop readers. Its
all of 10 lines long. It did mention that I may want to set "irq_list=0" for
the Action Tec, but where I should set it it did not say. As a certain actor
used to say in his earlier days, "I'm sooooooo confused!".

Anyway, thanks for the response. Let me know if you have any other thoughts.

Keith