passing i/o ports to dosemu

Gregory Nowak romualt at megsinet.net
Wed Jul 25 15:30:31 EDT 2001

Hi all,
I'm trying to pass a list of ports to dosemu in dosemu.conf.
I'm not doing it right,
because after dosemu says that it will run on this terminal,
and after I press enter, it dumps me right back to the bash prompt.
Whereas if I delete the port list, I get to the
c:\> prompt just fine.
Here is the list of ports I'm trying to pass
as reported by /proc/ioports.
The only one that's not reported is 0061 (pc speaker).

0061 02f8-02ff 03f8-03ff c400-c407

I'm passing the above to dosemu as follows.

0x0061 0x02f8,0x02ff 0x03f8,0x03ff 0xc400,0xc407

I was never good in doing hex stuff in my programming classes.
So, I'm wondering if someone could please
give me the correct way in which I should
pass theese ports in dosemu.conf?
Thanks for any help in advance.
Greg