time of day

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Tue Jul 24 12:11:08 EDT 2001

Matt:

Herewith my current list of ntp servers, though I know some are broken I
haven't had the time or need to bring it fully up to date. I also know
that most are still good.

I would think the udel site would list servers? Haven't looked recently.

--

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development

Chair, Accessibility SIG
Open Electronic Book Forum (OEBF)
http://www.openebook.org

Surpassing Gutenberg, at http://www.afb.org/ebook.asp

http://www.afb.org/mlkweb.asp

Learn how to make accessible software at
http://www.afb.org/accessapp.asp