/usr/include and /usr/src/linux/include

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Mon Jul 23 09:41:47 EDT 2001

Well, the stock 2.4.7 kernel creates an actual directory
/usr/src/linux/include. So, I'm still befuddled. I guess I can symlink all
the headers from /usr/include/linux into /usr/src/linux/include--but that
didn't work for me. My compile attempt choked, complaining about speakup,
actually.

I tried yesterday afternoon--downloaded linux-2.4.7 from ftp.kernels.org
and ran checkout to get speakup patched in. It would not compile.