Linux installation

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Wed Jul 18 16:53:48 EDT 2001

Ah!

Asyou tab across you'll come to an edit field. Press enter. You'll be in
an edit box of sorts. If you look, you'll be sitting on type of a blank
line--underscore chars, I guess. You can type there. This is where you
specify '/' -- for at least one partition, as I think you know.

Hope this is the magic help!

Surpassing Gutenberg, at http://www.afb.org/ebook.asp

http://www.afb.org/accessapp.asp