truth in cable

Kaare Dehard kaare at home.com
Tue Jul 17 12:12:15 EDT 2001

Hi had to open me mouth here again. The capping largely depends on the
provider of the fiber net and it's capacity. with Rogers if I remember  my
product well enough i think uploads are a max of 64 kbps per sec and
downloads are 384 kps max. I rarely get these the gods of connectivity have
to be really shining down upon you for things that are close:).