test message

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Mon Jul 16 15:13:26 EDT 2001

Of course sprint broadband dns works fine.  I setup the dns for broadband
in our markets. *smile*.

--- Raul A. Gallegos mailto:raul at asmodean.net http://www.asmodean.net
For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals..  Then
something happened, which unleashed the power of our imagination...
We learned to talk...