distribution of SLackware on cd

Gregory Nowak romualt at megsinet.net
Mon Jul 16 13:40:18 EDT 2001

I'm using an Hp cd-writer +9100 with ide-scsi
emulation, and Linux does a good job with it for me.
In fact, I hesitated blowing windblows off this machine because of easy-cd creator,
but after learning cdrecord and all that stuff, I took the
Linux only plunge, and don't regret it  on any account.
Greg