distribution of SLackware on cd

Robert Arnzen barnzen at slacc.com
Mon Jul 16 01:43:30 EDT 2001

Richard,

I asked a similar question recently re getting a copy of Slackware Linux
version 8.0 on CD from a commercial site.  I also asked for an 800
number I might call to get these sources/executables.  I have not
received any usable response to this request.  My own researches on this
issue have produced a telephone number for Slackware software on CDROM.
The number is 925-674-9124.  I don't know if money orders are accepted,
but you might call and find out.

Regards,
Bob