seeking advice for speeders

Ann Parsons akp at eznet.net
Fri Jul 13 21:08:58 EDT 2001

Hi all,

Chuck, I think that your perception that it is the difference in tech
support that matters is a good one.  I can't give you any techie info
on cable e.g. how to connect, how to set up mail and so on.  but I do
know that lots of people have cable.  I'm going DSL because it's my
current ISP, and I understand that their techies are all Linux fans.
There main techie, according to rumor, "will use nothing but
linux...".  So, I think I'm in good case.

Ann P.

--
			Ann K. Parsons
email:  akp at eznet.net 			ICQ Number:  33006854