dosemu speaker and ports

Gregory Nowak romualt at megsinet.net
Fri Jul 13 16:47:04 EDT 2001

Hi all,

I tried setting the suid bit to on for dosemu with the same results.
After that, I looked at dosemu.users which i'm attaching for varification.
Still same results.
I then ran a program similar to msd.exe, and it says
all the ports I set up in dosemu.conf are visible.
However, none of the programs I run under dosemu, can communicate with my braille 'n speak.
I know that the link between my bns and pc is fine,
because when I run thoes programs from a windows boot disk, they
communicate with the bns just fine.
Also, it's not speakup's fault, as my synth is doubletalk  pc.
Does anyone have any other suggestions?
Thanks for all the help so far.
All of you (especially Jean) are grate.
Greg