dosemu yet again: sorry

Gregory Nowak romualt at megsinet.net
Fri Jul 13 16:21:01 EDT 2001

Hi Jean,

Whenever I try to run dosemu as root, it tells me that I'm logged in as root
and I can only run dosemu as a normal user.
The docs confirm this by saying that
there have been changes in the code since
0.9.something that allow dosemu to run mostly
as a normal user.
bBecause of this, code has also been added to provent dosemu running as root.
I'll try changing the suid bit on dosemu, and see if that might help.
Thanks.
Greg