dosemu yet again: sorry

Gregory Nowak romualt at megsinet.net
Fri Jul 13 12:10:47 EDT 2001

I for one, think that's a grate idea,
especially because many if not all blind people that use Linux are also familar with DOS.
This would make a grate combination for thoes that still
want to run dos exes, but do not want
any dealings with the Seattle extortionist manoply.
Greg

P.S. I've got one more question for thoes willing to still answer them.
I'm using dosemu 1.0.2.0 as an unprivalged user, and
none of my com ports seem to work, even though I set them up
correctly in dosemu.conf. This is also true for my
system pc speaker.
Yes, I read the relevant docs.
Is there anyone out there that could tell me how to solve theese
problems or that could take a look at my
/home/user/dosemu/conf/dosemu.conf?
Thanks.