dosemu yet again: sorry

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Fri Jul 13 11:40:40 EDT 2001

Hi, Gene:

We have tried to talk via our existing channels with Corel without
success. My next move is simply to write the President which I will be
doing next week.  Part of the annoyance is that I can't find their text
product anywhere on the net. If it's still an active product, I can't find
it. Every reference I get is to the gui version.
It would still be useful to find who is selling the text based product, if
anyone. It would still be useful to try to work up the sales chain if
there is such a product still at Corel. Else, it's kind of a last ditch to
write the President.

I will advise.

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development