maybe ot: dosemu question

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Thu Jul 12 17:00:06 EDT 2001

Chuck:

Your greater precision is correct. I never did try both drdos and 4dos
together, myself. Could be I'd not have the same complaints with the
combo--I just don't know. It's been a long time.
 On Thu, 12 Jul 2001,
Charles Hallenbeck wrote:

> Janina -
> 4dos is cool indeed - I would not be without it in a DOS environment. But
> it is not a DOS - it is a substitute for command.com. I use drdos and 4dos
> together - a real winning combination - until Linux came along.
>

> Visit me at http://www.mhonline.net/~chuckh  (Yahoo ID: hallenbeck2002)
> The Moon is Waning Gibbous (59% of Full)

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development
				Governmental Relations Group
				American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)