A few questions

Darragh Ó Héiligh heiligh at gofree.indigo.ie
Thu Jul 12 11:24:03 EDT 2001

    The system that I am using for Linux will be a 486 with a Pentium 66 MhZ
processor, a 10GB hard disc, a 48 speed cd rom a sound blaster live card and
a cheap video card that I will pick up to day some time.  I'm not too
worried about not using x because from what I am learning, everything that
is done in X can be done in bash.

Thanks

Darragh
www.digytek.com