maybe ot: dosemu question

Gregory Nowak romualt at megsinet.net
Thu Jul 12 10:22:48 EDT 2001

Thanks for the tips.
I actually already customized some stuff in dosemu.conf, and read README.TXT.
I have to say that I'm not finding freedos to be that grate.
So, it's good to hear that I can use something else
(I was thinking of pc-dos 7.0 which I have here and like the most out of all the different doses I've used).
Greg