A few questions

David Poehlman poehlman1 at home.com
Thu Jul 12 09:31:14 EDT 2001

actually, the rule I've read is 2.5 - 3 tines ram.  I have also found
lately that at least on me it doesn't help much if at all and that if
you have enough ram I think it is 96mb and up, you don't evenneed swap
and there is a line to limit it that I cannot recall.  In me and I
believe 98 2nd edition, we are told to let the pc handle swap.