Slackware source

Ann Parsons akp at eznet.net
Tue Jul 10 07:20:17 EDT 2001

Hi all,

Um, this is Madam here.  <smile>  Here is the URL for the Slackware
project.

http://www.slackware.com/

I didn't see an 800 number, but I didn't look very carefully.  Why not
ask your questions here?  Someone may just know the answer.   I'm not
a techie, so I wouldn't know, but I am sure that Sir will probably
know in one of his incarnations.  Perhaps the other incarnations of
Madam may know more than I, as well.

<smiling>  Sorry for teasing you.  Usually when we write on this list
its to:

Hi all,
Hey listers,
Hi folks,
Hey, guys,Hi,
Hello, or sometimes even:
Hey you!

Appreciate your old world courtesy however.  It's not often seen these
days.  Don't change too much, Robert.  But just be aware that we're
just ordinary folks like you, most of us dressed in jeans and
t-shirts.  We don't stand on ceremony.

Ann P.

--
			Ann K. Parsons