THANKS

Bruce Noblick bnoblick at columbus.rr.com
Mon Jul 9 15:04:21 EDT 2001

Hi all!

Thanks to Frank, I have gotten Slackware 8.0 running on this system.  I wanted to do this even though I am building a computer which will be dedicated to running Linux but I wanted to go through this process ahead of time so I would know what I would be up against.  Frank has also helped me with advice on what to get to assist with this project.

Also, I should thank all who have helped me with other aspects of my efforts over the last 7 months.  If I tried to mention everyone by name, I would certainly leave someone out so I will just say thanks to everyone on this list who has helped.  You are all great folks.  Keep up the good work.

Enjoy!
Bruce