suggested changes to 1.4.1

Frank Carmickle frankiec at braille.uwo.ca
Sun Jul 8 07:20:09 EDT 2001

Hi Ari Chuck and all

I don't think that a separate development tree is required for something
like this.  Generally what people find when doing development that
includes the needs of blind users is that everyone benefits.  I have only
tried version 1.9.  I did find it quite difficult to use.  I think with a
bit of tweaking it could be quite user friendly.

--
     Frank Carmickle
phone:     412 761-9568
email:     frankiec at dryrose.com