Zipspeak Site Unavailable

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Thu Jul 5 22:48:17 EDT 2001

Hi:

Tomorrow, Friday, is the last day for this particular conference. So, it
won't be zipspeak based on Slackware 8. The good news is that I did get
the current zipspeak release from psu.edu thanks to Frank, and am now
downloading the files from my office server. So, we will have zipspeak to
share with people who need to get into linux first by getting their toes
wet, as opposed to diving inhto a full install.