yahoo messenger

Darcy Burnard darcyburnard at sympatico.ca
Thu Jul 5 16:42:29 EDT 2001

Hi Chuck.  I've found that sometimes when adding or removing contacts,
it's necessary to quit and re-start ari-yahoo for the changes to take
effect.  Also note that when you add or remove someone, you only type the
id portion of their name.  You don't put the @yahoo.whatever suffix on the
end.
HTH
Darcy