Zipspeak Site Unavailable

Holmes, Steve SAHolmes at ahcccs.state.az.us
Thu Jul 5 11:02:36 EDT 2001

The problem with the slackware site is everybody is hammering it to death
getting the 8.0 release.  The mirrors do not yet have the new 8.0 stuff so
apparently the mirror sites don't keep themselves up to date like they
should or maybe they can't get through either.  I've been getting some
remaining stuff to fill out my 8.0 package and when ncftp gets through I let
it roll in the background; if often times out and has to redial to get back
in but ncftp works like a trooper!