MSAA for Linux

Scott Howell showell at lrxms.net
Wed Jul 4 11:27:08 EDT 2001

What we really need is to get companies like Sun to move more rapidly
forward on a talking X server. I know they have been working on this, but
have not been able to find out the status on the project. There's been
several groups of folk working on a talking X server or similar idea, but
little has come of it.
I'm not sure why, but perhaps the need is not there or it would seem to
these groups or possibly development resources are very limited.