exim configuration

Kirk Wood cpt.kirk at 1tree.net
Tue Jul 3 19:10:35 EDT 2001

On Tue, 3 Jul 2001, Saqib Shaikh wrote:
> could someone please provide me with a simple exim.conf file or details
> of where to find docs to learn from? i assume i just need to specify my
> pop3 and smtp servers, my username and password?

Well, I don't think you need to put in username and password. You don't
need to put in a pop3 server either. And chances are you don't need to
have a smtp server since that is the job of exim (to be a smtp
server). The easiest way to configure it is to run the command eximconfig.

=======
Kirk Wood
Cpt.Kirk at 1tree.net

The mind is like a parachute; it works much better when open.
If your too open minded, your brains will fall out.