Multi-tasking

David Poehlman poehlman1 at home.com
Tue Jul 3 12:17:08 EDT 2001

these are the self activating kind.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Gregory Nowak" <romualt at megsinet.net>
To: <speakup at braille.uwo.ca>
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2001 12:03 PM
Subject: Re: Multi-tasking

Aha. In wineyes, when you're on a combo box,
turn off msaa with ctrl+shift+a, tab again to the combo box
(because you've been moved off of it), and use down/up arrows to select
what you would like.
Once you've made your selection, hit enter on it.
I've generally found wineyes 3.1 (which is the latest I have here)
to work fine with combo boxes. The only onse it has trouble with are the
self-activating kind
(the kind that take you right away to the next web page as soon as you
hit an arrow key).
Hope this helps.
Greg