MSAA for Linux

Kirk Wood cpt.kirk at 1tree.net
Mon Jul 2 16:25:07 EDT 2001

I can enlighten you on the security aspect. In the macroslop world, that
isn't an issue. This is because they are the only ones to be able to see
the code and thus are not subject to the security concerns that systems
such as linux face. This is why it is only imaginary that way more
security problems are found in windows and its apps.

(for those not aware, I don't think macroslop does much right.)

=======
Kirk Wood
Cpt.Kirk at 1tree.net

The mind is like a parachute; it works much better when open.
If your too open minded, your brains will fall out.