Hey Slackware Fans!

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Sun Jul 1 12:08:03 EDT 2001

I see that Slackware 8.0 is officially out! I saw the fact on their FTP
site this morning.  The main directory even includes a couple speakup doc
files.  Good work to those who helped in mainstreaming speakup into the
slackware release.

While I'm on this, how does one work with the ISO images?  I notice they
have an iso directory with three CD images with the .img extension.  My cd
burner is on a windows machine using ez cd creator.  How can I move that
image to a CD?  Do I have to expand the directories out to a hard drive
first?

Thanks for any ideas and enjoy updating your slackware boxes:).