problems sending email to list

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Sun Jul 1 15:22:02 EDT 2001

I replied to a message earlier this morning about speakup on the Mac.
That went through fine.  I then sent some e-mails about slackware 8.0
being released and they haven't shown up yet.  I originated another
message since then and it too hasn't shown up on the list.  I relay all my
mail through the assigned mailserver, smtp.earthlink.net which is what
Sprint Broad Band customers use.