advantages of running linux..

raul at asmodean.net raul at asmodean.net
Tue Jan 30 11:12:57 EST 2001

Yes, the question could have been answered with "it's not winblows"
However the point here is to make a good comparison and not trash the
other os.  Sure anyone who knows Linux and understands it knows how much
better it is than windows but to a new person we need to lay-out the
differences and the good points so that someone who does not know how much
more power they have with Linux can learn quickly. *smile*.  ONce that is
learned then we can summerize it with "it's not winblows"