Installation Comments

Holmes, Steve SAHolmes at ahcccs.state.az.us
Thu Jan 25 11:07:11 EST 2001

I assume this list has an archive?  I suppose it would be helpful to sift
through the subject lines to see what the basic questions are.  I sure
wouldn't want to read through every single message that has been archived
but this survey of the archive could help identify the most frequently asked
questions and start from there.

If anyone wants to contact me off list, use
steve at holmesgrown.com  which is my home e-mail address.  This message is
coming from my work e-mail but any further direct stuff, I want to do from
home.