Installation Comments

Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Thu Jan 25 10:47:04 EST 2001

That's greate!  We can use all the documentationwe can get.  It's
seemed to me that a FAQ would have been useful a number of times
because there are always new folks signing onto the list and they
almost always ask the same questions.

You can find most anyone that knows a lot about speakup on the
reflector at just about anytime.  Some of us need a life! 'grin'  You
have probably already noticed that people on this list a pretty
helpful when it comes to answering questions.  If I haven't said it
before, thanx to everyone here which take time to help folks get
things working correctly.  You can't believe how nice it is to be able
to say I'll let someone else field that, and know that most of the
time they will.

  Kirk

phone: (519) 661-3061