Lilo to Talk?

Kirk Wood cpt.kirk at 1tree.net
Tue Jan 23 13:38:51 EST 2001

Have you partitioned the "new" disk with it in location? The reason I ask
is I have made the mistake you may have made more then once. If you move a
drive which has been partitioned in any other position then /dev/hda the
drive may not have a partition marked active. I recomend you check to make
sure you have an active partition. As a side note, all will seem to work
well outside the lack of booting. (Also if you have a sighted person
arround check the bios setting. It can mistake lilo for a virus.

=======
Kirk Wood
Cpt.Kirk at 1tree.net

Cluelessness
	There are no stupid questions, but there are a lot of
	inquisitive idiots