Lilo to Talk?

Stephen Dawes sdawes at gov.calgary.ab.ca
Tue Jan 23 10:22:12 EST 2001

At the top of the lilo.conf file put the line:

serial=X,9600N8

where X is the tty port that you are connecting to.
Note the N must be in uppercase.
Lilo will then echo what is in your /boot/message to the desired tty as well
as to the screen.

Good luck!

Stephen Dawes B.A. B.Sc.
Web Business Office, The City of Calgary
PHONE:  (403) 268-5527. FAX: (403) 268-6423
E-MAIL ADDRESS:  sdawes at gov.calgary.ab.ca