Lilo to Talk?

Holmes, Steve SAHolmes at ahcccs.state.az.us
Tue Jan 23 10:12:02 EST 2001

Anyone know the parm to give to lilo or configuration parameter to give to
lilo to make it write to the serial port (ttyS0)?  I'm trying to debug a
situation where I cannot boot my machine with any lilo boots I create.  I
can boot with a kernel image written directly to a floppy but no luck with
any lilo boot images I create.  This is with slackware 7.1 and kernel
version 2.2.18.  I used the lilo package taken from slackware 7.1 with no
modifications.

Any ideas?  At least the lilo options should hopefully be of some help in
the mean time.