Error while compiling kernel

Holmes, Steve SAHolmes at ahcccs.state.az.us
Mon Jan 22 09:08:39 EST 2001

I installed kbd from the A8 disk series and loadkeys was placed in one of
the bin directories; I verified that with "which loadkeys".  I've since been
able to compile the kernel all the way through now without errors.  One
thing to note though, after installing kbd, I had to start over again with
the kernel recompile as the dependencies apparently changed.  Now, I'm in
the midst of just getting the new kernel to boot! My last attempt failed.
I've compiled kernels in the past without much trouble but this time, I
guess I got the wrong combinations of configs or something but the machine
won't boot up at all with that kernel so on to more trial/error <sigh>.