Error while compiling kernel

Charles Hallenbeck chuckh at mhonline.net
Sat Jan 20 06:53:23 EST 2001

Hmmm... after sending my comment I checked for my loadkey program and
could not find it on my Slackware 7.1 system either, although I have
installed kbd as I suggested. However my 2.2.18 compile did not seem to
mind its absence. In an earlier upgrade I solved the missing loadkey
problem by installing kbd, but apparently the co;ntext has now changed in
Slackware 7.1. I will be interested to hear how you solve your problem.
Regards - Chuck