Building emacs 20.7 under zipspeak

Thomas D. Ward tward at bright.net
Thu Jan 18 20:53:14 EST 2001

You'd probably want to check out the Emacspeak list. I forget the subscribe info at the moment, but they would be able to help you.
However, you need quite a  few packages to get Emacspeak going under Zip Speak.

Get the tcl packages.
Get the tk packages.
You also need the latest version of lesstif.
If you plan to use it with viavoice you will also need the Viavoice sdk and rdk packages from IBM.

I would just grab those packages off of the Slackware site.