Viavoi e

Thomas D. Ward tward at bright.net
Thu Jan 18 12:20:56 EST 2001

Yes, you can use Viavoice Outloud with Emacspeak. However, I forget the
exact url that you have to go to at IBM to get the packages.
Although, I will tell you what I can do. I am in the process of rebuilding
my web site. I can put up a tempeerary home page, and post the instructions
and the files  that you need. Let me know, and I will post them. Then, you
can use Viavoice with Emacspeak.