tips on editing files

Terry D. Cudney terry at wasagacottage.com
Mon Jan 15 21:22:12 EST 2001

Hi,

	The cursor tracking is on the to do list that Kirk and the crew are working on, For the moment, you just use the numeric keypad keys to have Speakup "say line", 'say word', etc to keep track of where the video cursor is.

HTH,
	--terry

You wrote:

-=> I've installed speakup-0.10 and am pleased with the improvements.  I think
-=> folks will like the /proc filesystem entries.
-=> My question is how to you keep track of your place when editing
-=> files?  Does the speakup cursor follow the PC cursor?
-=> Thanks.
-=>
-=> 73, Chris w1gm at sdf.lonestar.org
-=> SDF Public Access UNIX System - http://sdf.lonestar.org
-=>
-=>
-=> _______________________________________________
-=> Speakup mailing list
-=> Speakup at braille.uwo.ca
-=>

		--terry

Name:	Terry D. Cudney
Phone:	(905)735-6127
E-mail:	terry at wasagacottage.com
WWW:	www.wasagacottage.com

FORTUNE PROVIDES QUESTIONS FOR THE GREAT ANSWERS: #5
A:	The Halls of Montezuma and the Shores of Tripoli.
Q:	Name two families whose kids won't join the Marines.