Pass through key

Jacob Schmude jacobs at ncinter.net
Fri Jan 12 15:47:13 EST 2001

HI
     Currently, there's no such thing. And there's better CD players than
WorkBone. One, cdcd, is command-line and interactive. The interactive
thing is like a ftp-style prompt, where you'd enter commands like "play"
and 'stop". And it supports CDDB, which workbone doesn't. However,
workbone can be operated by the numbers on the regular keyboard as well.
Though it's kind of hard to understand how the keys are layed out, because
the help screens have the stuff layed out in the numeric keypad with
arrows on screen rather than text. For example, stop is labeled with ==
rather than the word. This made it really hard for me to learn it.
If you want it, cdcd is available at:
http://cdcd.undergrid.net
or I could send a slackware package if you want it.