Rolling My Own

Ari Moisio armoi at sci.fi
Thu Jan 4 01:35:22 EST 2001

Janina Sajka 03.01.01:

>I don't suppose there's anything so neat and simple for "delete and
>expunge messages with the same subject"? Guess that one I will have to
>roll?

  There is but not too easy:

  First select (;) baset on text (T) in subject (S). Press ^X to get
current subjetct. When all messages are selected (X in status), press
apply (A) and delete (D).

  This in Pine 4.20. There might be something to change in the setup
screen before A command works, i'm not sure.

HTH

...ei silloin kustannuksia ajatella kun säästetään...
--
Mr. Ari Moisio, Niittykatu 7, 41160 Tikkakoski, +358-40-5055239
ari.moisio at iki.fi http://www.iki.fi/arimo PGP-keyID: 0x3FAF0F05