DETALK DRIVERS:

Steve Dawes sdawes at telusplanet.net
Sun Jan 7 14:05:35 EST 2001

Brent,

If you would have done a little research before writing your note, by going
to the suggest Web Site, you would have discovered the answer to your
question.  Your research would also have uncovered who now is the owner of
the Dectalkr products.  You would have also been able to see the recent
history of the Dectalkr products.

Ok, maybe it was an over site on my part to leave out the version number in
the original note, but a little due diligence on your part could have found
this out!

So, after all this, I will tell you that the latest version of Dectalkr
software is 4.61.

Please do your home work before asking unnecessary questions in the future!