dsl and sendmail

Brent Harding bharding at ufw2.com
Sat Jan 6 20:56:41 EST 2001

I suppose, although my isp doesn't care for me sending mail for other
accounts through their server, thus the idea of sending the mail through my
linux box's sendmail. Although, there are probably some hosting sites that
give similar control of my domain as I'd have running it on my machine.
Especially if at a later date I'm forced to run mail on an alternate port,
don't know if I can do something like
mx mail.bigblaze.net:2525 to tell dns and other sites that mail on my
domain runs at such a port.