.config for 2.4?

Jacob Schmude jacobs at ncinter.net
Sat Jan 6 14:43:04 EST 2001

Hi
	Does anyone have a kernel configuration file for kernel
2.4.0-test11 or higher for a doubletalk PC? I'm trying to get  speakup to
work with the just released 2.4.0, and 2.4.0-test11 and 12. I needed to
use the CVS for 2.4.0, v0.10 of speakup would not patch in. Kirk I think
you released 0.10 just a week too early! Grin! Anyway, I doubt it's the
synthesizer, because I've tried this with a doubletalk LT as well. My
system is an AMD K6-2, 500MHz, ALI M15X3 chipset. When I boot the speakup
kernel, system halts completely. I know kernel 2.4 isn't the trouble,
because it works fine without speakup. If anyone has a config file from a
pristine kernel source, please send it.

Thanks in advance