dsl and sendmail

Holmes, Steve SAHolmes at ahcccs.state.az.us
Thu Jan 4 16:43:06 EST 2001

Please do; I would be interested in seeing what you got.  I do use the
MASQUERADE_AS option to "hide" my local machine name but when it comes back
in, Sendmail looks for that machine name or it ins up trying to send it back
out; a mail loop would result but my virtual host's mail server catches that
and stops it in its tracks.