Help with Kernel install.

Thomas Ward tward at bright.net
Tue Jan 2 22:54:18 EST 2001

Hello, Kirk. Well, I was hoping to install this Kernel on multiple machines.
On my laptop it is /dev/hda2
On my desktop system on my hard drive it is /dev/HDA1.
I manually fdisked and mapped out these partitions myself when I installed
RH 7 so that much I know.
I guess I want to know how to set the Kernel up so I can just drop it onto a
partition of my choosing, and also turn it into a rescue boot disk.