Cursoring feature

Charles Hallenbeck chuckh at mhonline.net
Wed Feb 28 09:08:06 EST 2001

Hi Dan -

The best strategy at the moment is to turn cursoring on in order to move
the cursor, traveling up or down, left or right, then turn it off as soon
as you get there. I use pico for a lot of things, and did so even before
the present level of cursoring, and it does help quite a bit even being
unfinished. But when left on, it masks prompts when they are issued and
other wierd stuff.

Chuck