RH7 and single user mode?

Victor Tsaran vtsaran at nimbus.ocis.temple.edu
Sun Feb 25 11:43:56 EST 2001

Actually, this would be best to do with a bootdisk, especially in your case
that you cannot boot into the OS. Insert a bootdisk, if you have one and
when the LILO prompt appears, just type:
vmlinuz 1

I know there are ways to pass parameters to kernel from the MBR LILO by
pressing shift, and then doing something, but I am not sure how to do this.
Perhaps someone else does. In any case, all you need to do is to pass the
runlevel to the kernel on the command line.
Best,
Victor

have you thought of visiting Cybertsar's Internet Kingdom? It is still
alive!
Here is the URL:
http://kickme.to/vtsaran